Each week, on a Wednesday, we shall be setting homework from the Maths and Reading SATs Buster booklets. Please only complete the pages set.
The booklets need to be back in school each Monday so that we can mark them in class.
- Complete the following pages of your CGP Maths SATs Buster book:
- Mixed Problems (pgs 19 – 21)
- There is a battle on TTRS between Aspen and Spruce – may the best class win! Certificates will be presented to the top 3 in each class during Star of the Week assembly and each child who competes will receive 3 dojos.
- Times Tables Rock Stars: Play (ttrockstars.com)
- Complete Poem 2 – The Snowman pgs 39 and 40 (the Vocabulary and Inference Questions) in your CGP Reading SATs Buster book.
- You should be reading your reading book and completing your reading diary daily!
- If you read to an adult, ask them nicely to write a comment in your diary.
In our SPaG lessons we have been looking at words that are homophones or near homophones.
We no longer have weekly spelling tests in school but the words are available on Spelling Shed for you to practice (the login details should be in your reading diary).
If you would like to practise using a pen and paper the words are:-
This homework is due in on Monday 27th March
We understand that children may be absent from school and will not be able to hand their books in. However, as we have allocated designated curriculum time on Monday for marking, please be aware that homework will not be marked if handed in late.
Mrs Bagshaw and Miss Brown